Amplitude Underbar Computer Mount For Garmin
Integrated handlebar and stem Out Front Computer Mount, compatible with a range of Garmin Edge GPS Computers for perfect aerodynamics!
- Fully Machined CNC 6061-T6 Aluminium body with a hard-wearing resin computer insert.
- Adjustable fore-aft to allow for the perfect positioning for your bar + computer combo
- Low-Profile design ensures the computer sits near to flush with your bars for the perfect aerodynamic position.
- Lightweight coming in at 39 grams
- Available in 10 anodised colours
The Amplitude Mount is compatible with most integrated bars which feature 2 flat, in-line bolt holes including PRO Stealth Evo, Canyon H31 and CP series(*), Ritchey Solostreem, Cinelli Ram 2, FSA Plasma, Most Talon, Argon 18 AHB5000, Syncros RR1.0 Carbon Aero(**) among many others.
*Please note H31 and CP handlebars are equipped with M4 bolt threads [rather than M5], meaning the original handlebar bolts will be required rather than those supplied
**Only for the flat, inline models of RR1.0 bars
GPS Computer Compatibility:
- Garmin Edge 20 / 25
- Garmin Edge 130
- Garmin Edge 200
- Garmin Edge 500
- Garmin Edge 510
- Garmin Edge 520
- Garmin Edge 530
- Garmin Edge 800
- Garmin Edge 810
- Garmin Edge 820
- Garmin Edge 830
- Garmin Edge 1000
*Not supported for use with Edge 1030 and 1040 units*
- Widest bolt spacing (centre - centre) : 55mm
- Narrowest bolt spacing (centre - centre) : 15mm
- Rear Bolt to Plastic insert (centre - centre) : 125mm
- This will enable compatibility with almost all integrated handlebars which have in-line bolts to be equipped with all standard GPS computers
Please note due to the outward facing design of the Talon Aero 1k, larger computers will not clear the handlebars for adequate space
- 1x Amplitude Computer Mount
- 2x M5 Mounting Bolts
- 6x Bolt Spacers
Have you found what you are looking for?
Adaptor for GoPro/ front lights etc - specific to JRC Mounts
Amplitude Underbar Computer Mount for Wahoo GPS Computer