Amplitude Underbar Computer Mount For Wahoo
Integrated handlebar and stem Out Front Computer Mount, compatible with a range of Wahoo GPS Computers for perfect aerodynamics!
- Fully Machined CNC 6061-T6 Aluminium body with a hard-wearing resin computer insert.
- Adjustable fore-aft to allow for the perfect positioning for your bar + computer combo
- Low-Profile design ensures the computer sits near to flush with your bars for the perfect aerodynamic position.
- Lightweight coming in at 39 grams
- Available in 10 anodised colours
The Amplitude Mount is compatible with most integrated bars which feature 2 flat, in-line bolt holes including PRO Stealth Evo, Canyon H31 and CP series(*), Ritchey Solostreem, Cinelli Ram 2, FSA Plasma, Most Talon, Argon 18 AHB5000, Syncros RR1.0 Carbon Aero(**) among many others.
*Please note H31 and CP handlebars are equipped with M4 bolt threads [rather than M5], meaning the original handlebar bolts will be required rather than those supplied
**Only for the flat, inline models of RR1.0 bars
GPS Computer Compatibility:
- Wahoo Elemnt
- Wahoo Elemnt Mini
- Wahoo Elemnt Bolt
- Wahoo Elemnt Roam
- Widest bolt spacing (centre - centre) : 55mm
- Narrowest bolt spacing (centre - centre) : 15mm
- Rear Bolt to Plastic insert (centre - centre) : 125mm
- This will enable compatiblity with almost all integrated handlebars which have in-line bolts to be equipped with all standard gps computers
- 1x Amplitude Computer Mount
- 2x M5 Mounting Bolts
- 6x Bolt Spacers
Have you found what you are looking for?
Adaptor for GoPro/ front lights etc - specific to JRC Mounts
Amplitude Underbar Computer Mount for Garmin GPS Computer