Enkei Top Cap Mount for Garmin GPS Computers
The perfect mount for anyone looking to declutter their handlebars!
Our Enkei Mount transforms the top cap of your headset into a computer mount. Ideal for mountain bikers, bikepackers or anybody who prefers their computer in closer reach. The body is made from 6061-T6 CNC'd aluminium, paired with a countersunk 7075-T6 lightweight aluminium bolt and finished with a resin insert ensuring your prized good remain both safe and visible. At only 18grams, the mount is one of the lightest solutions available to place your computer in an inline position.
- Fully Machined CNC 6061-T6 Aluminium body with a hard-wearing plastic resin insert
- Extremely lightweight at only 18 grams (excluding bolt)
- Suitable for use with 1 1/8" headset using a standard expander
*please ensure your stem allows clearance if it is at a positive angle*
- Available in 10 anodised colours
- Garmin Edge 20 / 25
- Garmin Edge 130
- Garmin Edge 200
- Garmin Edge 500
- Garmin Edge 510
- Garmin Edge 520
- Garmin Edge 530
- Garmin Edge 800
- Garmin Edge 540
- Garmin Edge 810
- Garmin Edge 820
- Garmin Edge 830
- Garmin Edge 840
- Garmin Edge 1000
- Garmin Edge 1030
- Garmin Edge 1040
- 6061 Aluminium Body
- Plastic Garmin Insert
- 1x Countersunk 7075 aluminium black headset bolt (M6*30mm)
- 4x plastic insert bolts (2 mounting bolts and 2 spares)
Have you found what you are looking for?
Check out our range of Computer Mounts and Accessories to ehance your riding experience!